Mid-State is subject to individual manufacturers' policies regarding returns. As a rule, we offer 30 days over-the-counter exchange for defective current merchandise.
- You must obtain a return authorization number to return any product. (RA is valid for 30 days.)
- Fill out the RA form below and submit it online. You may also download a PDF version of the form, fill it out and then fax it to Mid-State. (Serial Number must be included on all RA requests.)
- State the specific defect for each item you request or we can not process your RA.
- If merchandise is in good working order or has been abused in transit or installation, it may be returned to the dealer.
- Defective product must be returned in the original factory carton with original packing materials, manuals, and accessories, or missing item charges may apply.
- The RA# must appear on the shipping label and you must include a copy of the RA.
- Returns are to be shipped to Mid-State prepaid (please pack items in a shipping carton).
In the event that defective products are no longer available for exchange, Mid-State may replace them with a like product.